The Contributions Director for Claymore Operations, a veteran non-profit, is responsible for creating, maintaining, and enhancing the relationships that ultimately produce charitable contributions. This will be accomplished through the oversight planning and implementation of a comprehensive fundraising program that secures the financial resources from individuals, foundations, corporations, and others to support the mission of Claymore Operations. The Contributions Director will manage all major gifts functions including, but not limited to, planned-giving, donor prospecting/research, and annual fundraising campaigns. In addition, this position will aid in the establishment of annual contributions goals and the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors.
The Contributions Director’s Responsibilities and Skills:
- Motivate staff, board and volunteers, while leading and establishing fund development objectives which foster an environment of creativity and professional growth.
- Prepare an annual budget which outlines the fund development goals, evaluates results and develops corrective strategies to meet said goals. The budget must be approved by the CEO, President, Chief Financial Officer, and Board of Directors Chair.
- Relationship building is essential and must include the ability to interact with high level executives from a myriad of arenas and create, maintain, and enhance all relationships that ultimately lead to charitable contributions.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, along with high emotional intelligence which thereby ensure the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with major individual donors, foundations, and corporations; and to make the ask and close the deal, all while satisfying the needs of the donors.
- Design, implement and direct multiple projects, set deadlines and ensure program accountability
- Communicate a compelling and inspiring vision that accurately relays Claymore Operations’ sense of core purpose.
About Claymore Operations
820 South MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 105-165, Coppell, TX 75019, US
Claymore Operations equips warfighters to find significance after the smoke of battle clears.
Our mentorship program harnesses the wisdom and experience of accomplished mentors for the benefit of our nation’s military. As proud Americans, we recognize the need for a common defense, led by our military warfighters. And when their duty is done, we have a duty to guide them through a successful transition back into civilian life. By working together to pave the way for our warfighters, we demonstrate the value of teamwork in ensuring that all of us can tap into our unique life experience to build something great.