Rochester General Hospital
Volunteers in this role:
- Greet and welcome patients, family members, staff and others at key points throughout the hospital
- Give verbal directions to wherever people need to go in the hospital
Check out this video testimonial from one of our volunteers: https://youtu.be/aqiDE6fO0WU
Volunteers are needed
- Thursdays and Fridays, 9am - 1pm
- Mondays - Fridays: 4pm - 7pm
Note: in these COVID times, volunteers in this assignment will wear the hospital's required personal protective equipment, namely, a face mask and plastic face shield.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Free Parking
- $4.25 meal discount each day a 4-hour or more shift is donated
- Making a positive difference in the lives of others
- Being active, staying busy - volunteering has proven health benefits
- Making new friends, networking with and meeting new people
About Rochester General Hospital
1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621, US
Rochester General Volunteer Services creates opportunities for volunteers to enrich the health and wellness of our diverse Rochester population.
528-bed acute care facility as well as a major teaching and referral center, providing multiple levels of care to Rochester and the Finger Lakes region.