Volunteer Reiki Practitioner
ORGANIZATION: Badger Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
To provide Reiki sessions voluntarily to hospice patients and/or caregivers who request the service. Reiki Practitioner with indirect and direct supervision from Volunteer Coordinator.
- Currently certified as a Reiki Therapist in the State of Wisconsin, with no actions pending with a minimum of one year in practice.
- Provides the hospice with at least two references from people familiar with your Reiki skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to cope with stressful situations relating to a terminal illness and its implications within the family system.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work with patients and family regardless of race, religion, socioeconomic status or sexual preference- respecting individuals beliefs and philosophy without imposing a personal value system.
- Demonstrate the ability to listen, report patient/family data and keep accurate records.
- Completes application, criminal background check form and gives references.
- Signs and adheres to the confidentiality state of Badger Hospice.
- Submit a copy of current drivers license and auto insurance if the volunteer drives and owns an automobile.
About Badger Hospice
125 North Executive Drive, Ste. 100, Brookfield, WI 53005, US
Badger Hospice is committed to our Mission to maintain the dignity, goals and wishes of our Patients in the final phase of life, advanced illness. Our goal is to offer the optimal level of support and services needed to meet the physical, medical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of our Patients. We believe that life is precious from beginning to the natural end. Our commitment is to offer simple acts of care in an exceptional manner to our Patients and their Families.
The Vision of Badger Hospice is to provide End of Life Care which maintains the dignity of the Individual who is facing the final stage of life and advanced illness. We recognize that each individual has the right to determine their own goals of care during the final stages of their illness and we focus on support, comfort, education and quality of life.
Badger Hospice exists to promote End of Life Care that maintains that each Patient’s journey is unique to how they lived. Our commitment is simply to meet our Patients’ where they are at in their End of Life journey, wherever that may be. Our goal is to provide support and care that allows our Patients to live as comfortably as possible throughout their journey. Badger Hospice exists to serve our Patients’ and the individuals that are most important to them.
- Badger Hospice provides a holistic, patient centered approach
- Experienced and competent interdisciplinary care team
- Patient and family centered plan of care which respects the patient and family goals of care
- Care focuses on dignity and comfort which focuses on the well-being and fulfillment of one’s life journey.
125 N. Executive Drive, Suite 100BrookfieldBrookfield, WI 53005
June 16, 2022
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training