Podio Subject Matter Expert
RANDOM ACTS INC
Podio Subject Matter Expert (SME)
The Podio SME is responsible for facilitating intranet communication among all staff. Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Podio SME will assist in onboarding new hires and training current staff, as well as provide ongoing technical support and suggesting ways to use Podio to help improve internal communication.
- Assist staff members with the maintenance of the staff intranet (Podio), including providing training sessions
- Advise the Communications Manager on how to better utilize Podio organization-wide for specific use case scenarios
- Keep the Communications Manager informed of communication issues stemming from Podio misuse
- Attend regular staff and department meetings
- Any other projects or duties as assigned by the Communications Manager
Desired qualifications AND SKills
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Working Knowledge of Podio, Microsoft Excel, and Word
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.