Virtual Vital Living Program Instructor
The Shepherd's Center of Greater Winston Salem
Vital Living Program Leaders/Instructors: This virtual opportunity can take on several forms. Our Vital Living Program Staff will train volunteers to use the technology and is available to host Zoom programs. Volunteers can:
- Lead a discussion group via telephone conference call
- Present a webinar via Zoom or Facebook Live
- Create videos for participants to watch at their convenience
- Lead a discussion, game, or class via Zoom
- Present weekly, monthly or occasionally
- Start a new, original program (do you have an idea?)
- Host a current, ongoing group or class (maybe join a group and move to leading it?)
Our programs participants are adults age 50+
About The Shepherd's Center of Greater Winston Salem
1700 Ebert Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, US
The Shepherd's Center of Greater Winston Salem is an interfaith ministry that supports and promotes successful aging through educational, service, support and volunteer opportunities for older adults.
The Shepherd's Center of Greater Winston Salem recruits volunteers who provide medical and grocery transportation, minor home repairs, as well as home visitation and respite care through our Faith in Action Program. Our senior center provides opportunities to participate in activites, fellowship and educational programs.