Center of Discipleship Christian Academy is committed to the overall success of all students. It is our goal to not only create lifelong learners but also to instill a strong Christian foundation.
Under the leadership of COD, Center of Discipleship Christian Academy founder and director Carlotta Cloud, MA, NCC, provides stimulating early care and educational experience which promotes each child's individual development. Our goal is to support children's desire to be life-long learners. We are looking for fun energetic people who enjoy working with kids.
Minimum Qualifications: The incumbent must meet all of the following minimum requirements:
* Never have been found by credible evidence, e.g. a court or jury, a department investigation or other reliable evidence to have abused, neglected or deprived a child or adult or to have subjected any person to serious injury as a result of intentional or grossly negligent misconduct;
* Be at least 18 years of age;
* Have current evidence of successful completion of a biennial training program in CPR and a triennial training program in first aid which have been offered by certified or licensed health care professionals and which dealt with the provision of emergency care to infants and children if the caregiver is to be counted as part of the 50% of the child care staff with the required current evidence of CPR and first aid training;
* Not be suffering from any physical handicap or mental health disorder, which would interfere with the person's ability to perform assigned job duties adequately;
* Have either a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or one (1) year's qualifying child care experience.
* Able to pass pre-employment drug screening
Routine cleaning and disinfecting to maintaining a safe environment for teachers, students, and staff.
Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers
Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
Observes and evaluates individual children.
Social distancing will be practiced in combination with other everyday preventive actions to reduce the spread of COVID-19, including wearing masks, and frequently washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
About Center of Discipleship Christian Church INC.
2175 Highpoint Rd, BLD A, Suite 101, Snellville, GA 30078, US
Center of Discipleship Christian Church: Center of Discipleship Christian Academy:
We are a bible based, preaching, and teaching ministry. Our core scripture is Matthew 28:18-19.
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."
Children & Youth
Education & Literacy
We'll work with your schedule.
2175 Highpoint RdBld A, Suite 101SnellvilleSnellville, GA30078