Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Program Coordinator is responsible for bringing to life the community programs that are at the core of Mothers Helping Mothers INC’s mission of Educating, Mentoring, Nurturing and Supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families. The two pillars of our programming are Health and Wellness and Education. Past programs have included:
- Health and Wellness Workshops: focused on prevention and intervention services for women and families by reducing health risk factors
- Women in Business Mentorship Program: supports women’s dreams of becoming business owners by partnering women with successful entrepreneurs in their field
- Just Talk workshops and support hotline designed to bring awareness to social, economic, and family issues faced by women of all ages such as body image, sexual orientation, and the impact of social media on self-esteem.
- Women’s New Home Initiative: educates women on the proper home buying process and ensure they receive permanent housing.
In addition to overseeing the continuation of existing programs, the Program Coordinator will work directly with the Programs Committee and other senior peer groups to develop and implement new programs that are in alignment with Mothers Helping Mothers INC’s mission and the pillars of Health/Wellness and Education.
- Identify areas in which Mothers Helping Mothers INC’s may best serve and educate the community
- Brainstorm and develop program content, including but not limited to, workshops, digital and print resources, trainings, and other events
- Create a calendar of monthly and quarterly events corresponding to each program
- Work with Marketing and Communications to develop event invites and other forms of communication/advertisement to encourage community participation
- Work with Programs and Finance Committees to develop and adhere to a program budget
- Work with Fundraising Committee to develop campaigns to fund special programs
- Plan and coordinate program events
- Follow up with program participants regarding the effectiveness of the program
- Prior experience developing and coordinating programs, preferably in a nonprofit environment
- Event planning skills
- Highly collaborative team member
- A mature leader with the ability to provide constructive feedback to other Mothers Helping Mothers INC’s leaders in order to maintain professional goals and keep on-brand
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and entrepreneurially; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Able to commit a minimum of six hours a week working remotely
- Able to attend monthly meetings and events onsite in the metrowest area
Please visit MothersHelpingMothersInc.org to learn more about our non-profit organization!
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
PO Box 913, Framingham, MA 01701, US
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc. mission is mentoring, educating, nurturing and supporting mothers in to becoming self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
Our goals are to help connect mothers and break the barriers between different incomes and nationalities. We are all mothers that strive to raise our children healthy and make them happy. We will be providing three types of Outreach programs to the mothers in need. They include: educational, economical, and social outreach services.