1 person is interested
Blog writers / Blogger Virtual Volunteer Position
1 person is interested
Blog writers / Blogger - Job Description - Haiti Now
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization created for empowering marginalized children of poverty through our
Role brief: The Blogger is a virtual volunteer position that works directly with the Marketing team and the
President to research existing literature and primarily responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing and
promoting the content of the blog on Haiti Now’s website.
"Your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for
you to have a quick and successful fundraiser."
● Acquire data from existing literature, published research and other documents
● Collaborate with the President and other teams to discuss ideas for the post
● Write in an engaging and clear manner
● Check the work for errors thoroughly and edit each post draft and eliminate awkward wording,
misspellings, inaccuracies, inconsistencies and grammatical errors
● Share the draft of the post with the President for approval before publishing it
● Publish the blogs on the agreed timelines
● Perform other duties as assigned
● Minimum 1 yrs work experience as a professional writer or blogger
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts
of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Adept at writing and communication
● Organized and ability to work in a nonprofit set up
● Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5 hrs per week
● Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced
● Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 12, 2021
- Computer Science
- Social Media / Blogging
- 7 hrs/week