Blood Drive Donor Ambassador
American Red Cross - Chicago and Northern Illinois
Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
* Welcome and greet donors, escort as necessary and assist with initial intake and hand offs through the blood donation process
* Ensure blood donors have relevant information and that questions are answered appropriately
* Create a favorable impression of the Red Cross, and the blood donation process, that will encourage continued support
* Be available and committed to the volunteer schedule
* Model excellent customer service behaviors
* Attend to donors in the Hospitality Area by ensuring that each donor is recognized for his/her contribution
* Set up and maintain cleanliness in Reception and Hospitality Areas
* Punctual and dependable in arriving for assignment(s)
Please visit www.redcross.org/volunteer to apply for this position
About American Red Cross - Chicago and Northern Illinois
Chicago & Northern Illinois, Rockford, Joliet and Chicagoland areas, Chicago, IL 60612, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.