Web Designer/Developer (Squarespace)
Rare Genomics Institute
The Rare Genomics Institute is looking for a web designer/ developer to join our team. Our website ( raregenomics.org) is built and managed on Squarespace with custom code where applicable. You will be aiding our marketing team in creating a better website experience for our users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete web development tasks with little to overview.
- Report to weekly team meeting every Thursday at 9:30 p.m. Eastern Time (this is a must).
- Update Squarespace website with new content.
- Build/code with all devices in mind (responsive web design).
- Maintain branding throughout all forms of communication.
- Clean up dated portions of website.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be a team player and work well with others.
- Check your work.
- You love working for a good cause.
- You are motivated and inspired.
- You are a Self starter.
- You check your work and stand behind what you've built.
- Knowledge of /Experience in
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Rare Genomics Institute
8504 Firestone Blvd., #198, Downey, CA 90241, US
At RG, we are more than just an organization. We are a community dedicated to helping rare disease patients find hope for a cure. We work alongside patients and their families, providing them with the necessary tools, knowledge, and connections so that they can better understand the cause of their disease. We believe that every patient deserves more out of life.
Want to be part of an exciting startup biotech helping children with rare diseases? Want to make an impact for the millions of children and adults that are living with rare disease? Rare Genomics Institute are helping those with rare genomic diseases get access to genomic sequencing and the latest biotechnology research that can help these people who literally have nowhere else to turn get closer to an answer that has been elusive for all of their lives. Come join us!
We have been featured in TED, Bloomberg, and Huffington Post, among others.
Check out our website, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!