Cliff Stephens Park Clean Up-Clearwater Greenies
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Join the Clearwater Greenies for clean us at Cliff Stephens Park on Saturdays from 8am-11am, (we are off for Labor Day weekend) or for the time you are able to commit to within that time frame. The Greenies will be at the park helping to pick up trash and keep the park beautiful! Trash bags and trash grabbers will be provided, but if you have your own please feel free to bring your own trash grabber!
Please be sure to wear sun protective gear, bug protecting gear, and comfortable clothing with closed toed shoes highly recommended. Please also be sure to bring lots of water to hydrate.
if interested, please join the Clearwater Greenies meetup group at https://www.meetup.com/Clearwater-Greenies-Group/,
or contact the volunteer manager at Alyssa.email@example.com.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.