Fundraising Grant Writer Volunteer
American Red Cross - Georgia Region
The American Red Cross is seeking a volunteer grant writer to serve the Georgia Region. This individual will assist the Fund Development team with research and documentation relating to grants and foundations.
We are seeking someone with the following skillset:
- Research prospective grant-makers, including charitable giving history, Form 990s, and grant guidelines.
- Assist with writing grant proposals.
- Assist with writing final reports and preparing stewardship materials.
- Assist with compiling internal data on Red Cross service delivery. May also include working in excel and creating data visualization.
- Compile and archive completed grants per grant management protocol and audit compliance.
- Create and maintain grant calendar to track proposal and report deadlines.
About American Red Cross - Georgia Region
1955 Monroe Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.