Senior Accounting & Finance Director
National Association of Black Compliance & Risk Management Professionals, Inc. (NABCRMP)
NABCRMP is looking for an accountant and finance director to maintain monthly checking and Visa transactions and produce financial reports for quarterly Board meetings.
Non-profit experience preferred with tax experience filing quarterly corporate reports and managing QuickBooks payroll.
Transactions average about 20/month and are recorded in QuickBooks.
* Proficient with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
* An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
* Minimum of five (5) years experience including general accounting, accounts payable, month-end close, and payroll processing
* Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
* Ability to operate a calculator, computer, and other general office equipment
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
* Must be able to keep client and company matters and information strictly confidential
* Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Proficient with MS Excel, Outlook and Word
About National Association of Black Compliance & Risk Management Professionals, Inc. (NABCRMP)
840 SW 81st Avenue, Suite 303 R-S, North Lauderdale, FL 33068, US
OUR MISSION & OBJECTIVES | NABCRMP The National Association of Black Compliance & Risk Management Professionals, Inc. is a member-based non-profit association for black compliance and risk management professionals. We are committed to developing, encouraging, and strengthening members and their communities by providing access to a network of black professionals with expert level knowledge and experience in risk management, corporate governance, industry best practices, regulatory compliance, and process improvement; providing members with training and professional development opportunities; advocating and encouraging policies that view diversity and inclusion as critical elements to risk management and corporate governance; supporting members seeking higher levels of accomplishment; assisting members with identifying business opportunities; and encouraging diverse students to make risk governance and compliance their chosen profession by providing career guidance and resources.
The National Association of Black Compliance & Risk Management Professionals, Inc. is a member-based non-profit association for African-American compliance and risk management professionals. Members of NABCRMP represent corporations, financial institutions, law firms, accountants, consulting firms, government agencies, trade associations, universities and non-profit organizations. Our professionals work across a variety of business industries and sectors, including banking and financial services, health and life sciences, employment, telecommunications, consumer products and agriculture, and cybersecurity. Together, we represent every spectrum of compliance, corporate governance and risk management, ranging from risk officers, advisors, policy and procedure specialists, compliance analysts, compliance managers, chief compliance officers, board of directors, lawyers, accountants, consultants, corporate counsels and general counsels.