5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Changing Children's Worlds Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
The photography intern/volunteer would be responsible for helping document trainings, fundraisers, and events for Changing Children's Worlds. The photography intern should be comfortable and familiar with various photography technology and applications. The ideal photography intern feels comfortable taking, editing, and uploading photos and supply their own camera.
- Taking photos
- Editing photos
- Uploading photos
- High School graduate, current college student, or college graduate who is self-motivated and directed;
- Able to dedicate at least 120 hours within a 3-4 month period;
- A strong interpersonal and communication skill set;
- The ability to plan, set goals and objectives, organize, and follow through;
- Proactive team player;
- Fun, personable, resilient, flexible, willing to step in when needed;
- Spanish language is not required but would be an asset.
- Ability to navigate social media proficiently;
- Some experience in special events, marketing/social media is not required but would be an asset.
- This internship can be used to credits earned for an academic internship, dependent upon the institution’s approval;
- This is an unpaid internship.
24 More opportunities with Changing Children's Worlds Foundation1 Review
About Changing Children's Worlds Foundation
411 Steven St., Geneva, IL 60134, US
CCWF's vision is for every child and adolescent to have a strong network of caregivers engaged in supporting their positive development in nonviolent families and peaceful communities.
CCWF strives to improve children's worlds through awareness raising, education, and training throughout communities worldwide. Through our educational programs we address a universal need for all families to understand their child's needs and to give caregivers the confidence that they can support their child's development. We provide the foundation for participants in our program to give their children more positive life opportunities and experiences than they themselves had. CCWF strives to reduce the incidences of violence, maltreatment, and neglect through strengthening the capacity of parents, caregivers, and communities to care for children's health and emotional well-being.
411 STEVENS STREETGENEVAGENEVA, IL 60134
May 19, 2023
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Relationship Building