Assistant Manager - Diversity and Inclusion
RANDOM ACTS INC
The Assistant Manager, Diversity & Inclusion develops and executes specific strategies to embed diversity, inclusion and cultural competency into the organization’s day-to-day operations, including the training, hiring, retention, marketing, charitable activities, and education.
- Under the direction of the Executive Team and HR Manager, develop and implement Diversity & Inclusion initiatives organization-wide.
- Lead the D&I Committee to promote diversity & inclusion within the organization (mentoring initiatives, inclusion-focused training, heritage month celebrations, diversity speaker series, etc.).
- Lead and manage highly visible, organization-wide strategic initiatives.
- Facilitate small and large groups on the topic of inclusion and diversity.
- Work with the Recruiting team to identify and apply current best practices in diversity recruitment to enhance the organization’s ability to effectively recruit and retain a diverse pool of volunteers.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Social Media, and Writing departments to ensure inclusive language and tone within internal communication, newsletter, social media, website, and other publications.
- Monitor progress made on the diversity goals by utilizing metrics, survey feedback, hiring and attrition statistics.
Desired qualifications and skills
- 3-5 years of Diversity & Inclusion experience
- Ability to contribute in a strategic role in scaling, sustaining, and maintaining inclusion best practices through various programs and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.