Empowering YOU to Empower YOU
Achieving Positive Thinking Worldwide
Dear positive thinking volunteer! Please come and be a part of our positivity celebration! Be prepared to have a great time and we need your positive expertise. No experience is necessary, however, happy to provide training if you ask. Sincerely, need your help. This is a positive opportunity to meet positive and inspiring celebrities, vendors, guests, and of course chefs. Hopefully you will leave having made a new and a lasting positive connection.
Thank you in advance for volunteering for Achieving Positive Thinking Worldwide.
We are asking for volunteers who can help us with our community outreach events:
1. Registration Table
2. Event set-up and break down as well as cleaning after the event.
3. Silent and live auction help
4. Sit at vendor table/silent auction table
5. Helping our celebrities and/or professional speakers before, during and after the Celebrity Chef Cook Off charity FUNdraiser.
6. Other Miscellaneous volunteer duties and needed or suggested.
7. Greeting and directing guests, celebrities, vendors, etc.
For example loading and unloading their items from their car to inside Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa. Ensuring that the professional speakers needs are met.
EXTRA POSITIVE DUTIES ---
1, We are also asking for volunteers who will distribute flyers BEFORE the CHARITY event.
2. Fold the free paper samples that are given away. Folding the FREE samples is also a great sit down job for someone who doesn't want to stand or walk for a long time. This can be done at home!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Volunteers r.o.c.k.! (Receiving Opportunities by Creating Kindness)
Blessing and positive thinking "volunteering" successes!
5170 Golden Foothill Parkway
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
*Volunteer time shifts are broken down into the following time frames:
About Achieving Positive Thinking Worldwide
Bicentennial Circle, EL DORADO HLS, CA 95762, US
People, especially we females, tend to wait until they get into mental crisis and feel that positive thinking solutions are impossible. 1. Our positive GOAL is to help empower people before their mental SELF-ESTEEM has diminished and reached the CRISIS and VICTIM mind-set. 2. Our positive CHARITABLE organization focuses on helping people, especially women, young girls/teens, students, and nonprofits by having CONFERENCES and WORKSHOPS, where we educate and teach proven strategies and techniques for positive thinking.
1. Achieving Positive Thinking Worldwide (APTW) is registered with the Department of Justice, Registry of Charitable Trusts. We have had positive support from the community as well as from United Way/Our Promise Campaign. We enjoy networking with people worldwide. When you have a positive moment visit APTW's website.
2. Our positive goals are to remind attendees that positive thinking does work, while being entertained and having positive fun.
3. We are positively achieving results where we bring the community together. Together we can save lives and continue to achieve the mission of Achieving Positive Thinking Worldwide. Saving lives through positive thinking does make a positive difference. Easy does it, Positive thinking wisdom required.