Special Projects Coordinator
RANDOM ACTS INC
Special Projects CoordinatorSpecial Projects Coordinator
Reporting to the Projects Manager, the Special Projects Coordinator supports larger scale events and programs managed within the Random Acts organization. Examples may include the planning and delivery of online events, fundraising, or partnership events. They will work in conjunction with the program coordinators for E4K, and Class Act. The Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating the activities of the program. The Coordinator works closely with a variety of departments with a focus on program planning, launching, execution, and communication regarding activities.
* Support the Projects Manager in managing programs and projects
* Coordination and execution of programs, including;
o Ensure regular contact is maintained with volunteers and departments involved in the program
o Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
o Lead the research and planning for the programs
* Work closely with the leadership team to support them by providing them with research to support the projects/activities/reports they require.
* Keep the Projects Manager informed of issues that arise related to assigned programs.
* Attend regular staff and departmental meetings
* Deliver regular and Ad Hoc reports regarding requested projects/activities * Any other projects or duties as requested by the Projects Department Manager.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding interpersonal skills
Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
Ability to synthesize information into a succinct report
Excellent organizational management skills
Prefer Bachelor's degree or equivalent in event planning, project management, or related field.
1-3 years of experience in event planning, project management, or related field.
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.