60 people are interested
Support Small Businesses Remotely With Your Skills and Experience
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Atlanta
Please visit the new page to apply.
60 people are interested
SCORE Atlanta is excited to announce new remote volunteer and internship opportunities. We currently have openings in the following areas:
Mentors: With expertise in any business industry and willing to pass that knowledge on with entrepreneurs in the local community. Could be social media marketing, branding, general business management, start-up, etc. Mentor remotely, over the phone or zoom, and set your own schedule.
Workshop Presenters: This is a perfect opportunity for an expert who is looking to build their speaking profile. We are seeking presenters who can present once monthly on any business topic they are comfortable with discussing: Example, How to Write a Business Plan, How to Start a Business, Small Business Marketing, or a Business Topic you are already familiar with.
Interns: Currently in school or looking to change careers? SCORE Atlanta now has internship opportunities in the following areas: Non-profit Administration, Social Media Marketing, Operations Management, Grant Writing, Communications, Human Resources and Recruitment: Set your own hours, though an 8-hour weekly commitment required and for a minimum of 3 months. Work remotely for now. Access to downtown office with Free parking, once we re-open.
Some of the benefits of volunteering or interning with SCORE include:
- Free access to all of our educational workshops/webinars, and events.
- Opportunity to network with our partners, including Small Business Administration, Local Banks, Lenders, etc.
- Quarterly SCORE appreciation luncheons and activities.
- Some opportunity for travel, for those in leadership.
- Establish a solid and marketable profile for business or future employment.
For consideration for any of the above, please send an email to:
Be sure to include in the subject area, the name of the position you are interested in.
Include a paragraph with an explanation of why you qualify and why you would make a great fit.
If applying as a mentor or presenter, please include a resume/professional profile, or a link to your website/Linked In.
If applying for an Internship position, be sure to include details on your school, how far along you are, graduation requirements (if internship is mandatory), and how interning with SCORE will help you. You do not have to be a student to intern with us. Intern positions are not paid.
Visit us online to learn more about what we do at SCORE.
About SCORE Atlanta
233 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30303, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2023
- Office Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Human Resources Assistance
- Orientation or Training
- Remote opportunity. You set your hours.
- Complete your volunteer application at https://core.score.org/volunteer-registration?address=30303