Calling All Creators!
Crossroads Hospice serves 10 counties in Northeast Ohio! Serve in your community today!
The goal of Crossroads Hospice is to provide the highest quality of life for our patients while supporting family members. If you enjoy sewing, knitting etc, please consider donating your time to our cause!
During this difficult time, you can still give back to our patients by providing homemade and thoughtful gifts for them:
- Objects for Dementia patients
- and more!
Please consider sharing your time and talents, enabling more patients the chance to leave a tangible depiction of their story for their family.
Due to COVID-19 we have started hosting monthly creating days in our office in Green. We create much appreciated items for patients, and you even have the option of taking home supplies to continue creating wonderful crafts for our patients.
About Crossroads Hospice- NEO
3743 Boettler Oaks Drive, Suite E, Green, OH 44685, US
Crossroads is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative and hospice care are viewed and administered...so that everyone can expect more. The Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care brand promise: *Crossroads offers more to elevate the end-of-life experience in very unique ways. *Expect highly attentive, hands-on care. We are always there for you before, during and after the need for palliative and hospice care.
We ask our patients to "Expect More" from us with one-of-a-kind programs like:
- Gift of a Day: Patients are asked, "If you had one day to live, what would you want it to look like?" Our staff, volunteers, and local businesses work together to bring these heart-warming "Gifts" to life.
- Evenmore Care: We have lower-than-average patient-to-staff ratio that allow us to see patients virtually every day. More patient contact means we can identify an increased or sudden decline and initiate our Watch Program
- Watch Program: Patients are closely monitored through multiple daily visits to better recognize when passing may be imminent, at which point we exhaust every effort to be by their side.
- Veteran Program: Honoring patients who served in the military to protect our country. Staff and Volunteers are educated and trained in caring for veterans at the end-of-life.
- Grief Recovery Program: A special 12 week program, led by our bereavement counselors, helps participants effectively cope with the pain caused by loss
- Same day admissions, we do the work for you!
- Staffed with our own employees 24/7
- Attended deaths are consistently well above national average
- DNR status not required to receive care
Mahoning CountyCrossroads HospiceYoungstown, OH 44501
August 4, 2021
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- You make your own schedule!
- Annual Training, TB test/risk assessment and Flu shot (during flu season)