Corryville Suzuki Project
Corryville Suzuki Project is a non profit musical education organization founded in 1995. The organization is accepting applications for Treasurer . This is a board level, volunteer position.
The successful candidate will
- Be comfortable tracking details and working with numbers
- Have familiarity with Word, Outlook, Excel, and QuickBooks
- Be able to work with accountants and other financial services to handle financial matters independently and responsibly
- Be comfortable maintaining a high level of discretion with regard to finances
- Be comfortable contacting parents regarding late payments and tuition due
- Use QuickBooks to make journal entries, maintain budgets and forecasts, and run reports, keeping an accurate account of the finances
- Manage payroll
- Manage tuition charges, payments, and scholarship awards
- Manage financial aspects of donations,raffles,grants
- Manage bank accounts
- Pay bills
- File tax forms
- Prepare budget, work with board to approve
- Attend and report financial position and forecast at Board meeting and Finance Committee meeting, discuss financial issues
Treasurer activities amount to 10 to 12 hours per month. The Treasurer is a voting member of the board.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Corryville Suzuki Project
PO Box 30316, Cincinnati, OH 45230, US
The mission of the Corryville Suzuki Project is to provide the highest level of musical training to children from the Greater Cincinnati area.
Founded in 1995, The Corryville Suzuki Project is a nurturing, non-competitive string music education program where children receive a high level of musical training, rooted in Dr. Suzuki's philosophy that every child can learn. The CSP program espouses this core value of the Suzuki philosophy in a very literal way by inviting children of every economic, racial, and social background to communicate, develop high level skills, and begin friendships through beautiful music.