Building Screening Volunteers (Andover)
Presbyterian Homes and Services
The pandemic has changed the way we provide services to the older adults in our care as well as how we allow the community to enter into our buildings. Each employee, visitor, family member, and volunteer that enters our building must be screened for temperature and symptoms before proceeding. While we have been relying on employees to help with this task, as more individuals are allowed in our building they need to be able to monitor activities once visitors are inside the building.
High Traffic Times the volunteers are needed between 10 am and 2 pm.
Volunteer Duties: Volunteer duties may include, but are not limited to.
- Utilizing thermometer to capture temperature of individuals entering the building, recording as needed.
- Monitoring individuals entering the building to ensure proper hand washing protocol is being executed.-
- Administering proper document for health assessments and entering or filing it accordingly.
- If any health screening questions are answered with "Yes", volunteer must refer individual to supervisor.
- Monitoring proper use of PPE upon building entry.
- Accepting deliveries.
- May also assist with monitoring outdoor visits.
Requirements: Volunteer must be 18 years of age. Volunteer must have good customer service and verbal communication skills.
About Presbyterian Homes and Services
2845 Hamline Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113, US
To honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults.
Presbyterian Homes & Services has enjoyed the trust of families for generations. In part, because we have offered freedom from the ordinary, by reshaping the landscape of senior housing and services. But that’s not the only reason. An unwavering commitment to your total well-being keeps our focus where it belongs-on giving you the freedom to live well.
Today, over 6,400 employees serve over 27,000 older adults through 46 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa, and through Optage(r) the home and community services division of PHS.
Christian Ministry - Reflect the love of God
Ready & Engaged People - Create ownership & utilize strengths
Operational Integrity - Do what we said we would do
Service Excellence - Create an exceptional customer experience
Stewardship - Optimize resources and expand ministry