Social Media Marketing Assistant: LinkedIn & Twitter
The Social Media Marketing Assistant: LinkedIn & Twitter will work with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to create and share posts on Administer Justice social media platforms. This role will attract and engage followers to learn about Administer Justice ministry to empower neighbors with the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.
What You'll Do ...
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications Coordinator to determine messaging
- Create and maintain a regular schedule of messaging on Administer Justice's LinkedIn and Twitter social media accounts
- Design images utilizing AJ's font and colors schemes
- Respond to follower's posted comments and inquiries
- Research and post relevant, interesting legal news and Administer Justice updates to educate followers
- Knowledge and experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, Canva, Google Drive, Microsoft Excel
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Creativity to craft aesthetically pleasing images and texts
- Create concise posts aligning with Administer Justice's mission and vision
- A commitment to reflect Christ through choice of words and images
- Experience with scheduling features and apps a plus
About Administer Justice
1750 Grandstand Place, Suite 15, Elgin, IL 60123, US
Empowering vulnerable neighbors with the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.
Administer Justice is a non-profit organization who aims to balance the scales of justice for low-income and no-income individuals and families. Assisting people with their immediate legal problems is an important part of what we do, but it's not our only focus. As a Christ-centered organization, we bring compassion into every meeting and treat our clients with the dignity they deserve. Our team of caring volunteers come alongside neighbors to free them from legal burdens, so they can find freedom, through the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.