PEOPLE & CULTURE LEAD
As People & Culture Lead, you will work to coordinate employee activities, onboarding and intranet maintenance. You are flexible and able to work outside your job description. Your role will cover company culture, recruitment and administration.
You role includes but is not limited to:
- Onboarding new staffers, volunteers and contractors
- Lead the summer internship program for college students
- Manage internal HRIS system
- Communicate internal policies to team
- Experiment new ways to implement culture and team unity
- Bachelors’ degree
- 2+ years experience working in human resources, recruiting or culture
- Strong administrative skills & attention to detail
- Highly imaginative and creative
- Go-getter, honest, straightforward, patient, and must have integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and great team player
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Prior international travel and non-profit experience is a plus
- Prior HRIS experience a plus
Please check out https://goforefront.org/ for more info about the organization! Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
About FOREFRONT CHARITY
PO BOX 1818, NEW YORK, NY 10163, US
The FOREFRONT mission is to enable every person, equip leaders and establish sustainable communities.
Since our launch in 2015, we’ve empowered Kolluru and surrounding communities through 12 community input forums. From these forums, we learned that women and children in Kolluru, India spent 6 to 10 hours a day fetching water from contaminated sources. The water would often make them sick and leave them with no time to attend school. We worked with community members to build 31 clean water wells in surrounding villages, bringing clean water to over 50,000 people. We regularly conduct water testing. We have found that the water quality in our wells is better than Indian bottled water. We have distributed 3,500 soap toys to families with children, through our locally, women-led soap making business. Since September 2019, we launched a pilot English program, providing daily, one hour English classes for 15 elementary-aged orphans in Tenali, a city 6 miles from Kolluru. We have tested over 150 diabetes testing for 150 people, and held community workshops on diabetes prevention through healthy eating.