CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
As Chief Marketing Officer, you will be managing and overseeing all marketing campaigns and message campaigns. You will be managing social media and publicity increasing viewers, supporters, and awareness. You will be working on creating campaigns, setting marketing timelines and short/long term strategies. Your role includes but is not limited to:
- Oversee all short-term and long-term marketing/social media/fundraising initiatives
- Create effective short-term and long-term marketing strategies
- Support fundraising initiatives through marketing, campaigns, and awareness
- Create strategies for marketing within supporter base
- Work alongside other program and financial officers to align on strategy and vision
- Create storyboards and concepts
- Bachelors degree in marketing - related field
- Prior marketing and social media experience is preferred
- Able to communicate storyboards and big concept ideas clearly
- Honest, straightforward, and must have integrity
- Experience in managing and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and great team player
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Prior international travel and non-profit experience is a plus
This is a volunteer position, with a commitment of 6-8 hours per week. Work is done remotely, but regional in-person working sessions are encouraged as much as possible for accountability. Our team mainly resides in the NY/NJ and DC metropolitan regions. You will join marketing team meetings via video conferencing 2-3 times per month. You are required to attend a monthly meetings, whole team video conference, on second Saturday mornings, and all-day quarterly meetings in NY/NJ or DC metropolitan regions, and an annual one-week trip to India.
Please check out https://goforefront.org/ for more info about the organization! Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* PLEASE NOTE - this opportunity is for those who reside in NYC metro and DC metro area only*
About FOREFRONT CHARITY
PO BOX 1818, NEW YORK, NY 10163, US
The FOREFRONT mission is to enable every person, equip leaders and establish sustainable communities.
Since our launch in 2015, we’ve empowered Kolluru and surrounding communities through 12 community input forums. From these forums, we learned that women and children in Kolluru, India spent 6 to 10 hours a day fetching water from contaminated sources. The water would often make them sick and leave them with no time to attend school. We worked with community members to build 31 clean water wells in surrounding villages, bringing clean water to over 50,000 people. We regularly conduct water testing. We have found that the water quality in our wells is better than Indian bottled water. We have distributed 3,500 soap toys to families with children, through our locally, women-led soap making business. Since September 2019, we launched a pilot English program, providing daily, one hour English classes for 15 elementary-aged orphans in Tenali, a city 6 miles from Kolluru. We have tested over 150 diabetes testing for 150 people, and held community workshops on diabetes prevention through healthy eating.