4 people are interested
Volunteering opportunity: Communications Officer
ORGANIZATION: SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
About The Role: The Volunteer Communications Officer will support fundraising and communications initiatives that spread awareness and draw people to engage with our work across a variety of platforms. We're looking for someone who knows how to harness the power of the written word and wants to use it to change the world.
- Assess communication needs and collaborate with the Executive Director and communications team to meet them, including written, graphic, and other multimedia content.
- Ensure quality content by crafting and editing social media, newsletter, website text, blog, and donor communications with an eye to brand identity, tone, and communications strategy.
- Research (current events, campaign, social media strategies)
- Access to computer and stable internet required
- Able to meet deadlines
- High level of autonomy, self-motivated/self-starter
- Detail oriented
- Interested in and aligned with SPI’s mission
- Work alongside highly motivated and dedicated individuals who set out to change the world
- Work from home or anywhere you have wi-fi
- Flexible schedule
3 More opportunities with SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
About SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
To Be Informed, Mill Valley, CA 94941, US
SafePlace International’s primary mission is to provide food, clothing, shelter, and emotional support in a context of safety and protection for doubly-marginalized communities while creating a larger framework of inclusivity with clear pathways toward individual sustainability and self-actualization.
Safe Place International's primary mission is to support the dignity and self-actualization of the most marginalized members of the global refugee community. We seek to significantly improve the opportunities, individual, and collective life experiences of these community members. We support this mission through direct aid and advocacy initiatives, specifically supporting members of the LGBTQIA+ community, survivors of GBV, and single/pregnant women.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 22, 2023
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- We ask for a min of 3 months' commitment.