Movie Night Kit
Family Services Division - Catholic Charities Baltimore
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Create a fun movie night kit for a group of adults with intellectual disabilities with the following steps!
1. Purchase or gather supplies from our checklist [below]- we cannot accept opened or used items.
2. Assemble package[s] in sturdy containers, like boxes or giant zip lock bags. Decorate if you'd like!
3. Make however many kits you are able to; there's no minimum or maximum.
4. Email Joanna Leuschner at email@example.com when ready to drop off for scheduling [or if you have any questions].
Checklist: [cost approx. $20 per kit]
12 pack of microwave popcorn
1 box of chewy granola bars
2 packs of applesauce
10-20 trivia cards of well-known movie facts/characters
list of 5 movies that you recommend [and your top 5!]
2 bags of 6.6 oz. Goldfish crackers
About Family Services Division - Catholic Charities Baltimore
Central & Western Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21093, US
Family Services is a division of Catholic Charities of Baltimore, which includes nearly half of the agency's 80 programs. Catholic Charities of Baltimore is inspired by the Gospel mandates to love, serve, teach, and work for justice. We provide several categories of care and services to improve the lives of Marylanders in need: (1) behavioral, emotional and mental health, child welfare, special education, early childhood and family-development services (formerly Child & Family Services - St. Vincent's Villa, Villa Maria Schools, Villa Maria Community Resources, Center for Family Services). (2) care, training, and therapy for adults with intellectual disabilities (Gallagher Services). (3) violence prevention and interruption (Safe Streets Baltimore - Sandtown-Winchester).
Our services include:
- Villa Maria Schools - educational and clinical services for children with significant emotional, behavioral, and learning challenges.
- St. Vincent's Villa - residential treatment and diagnostic facilities for children with significant emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Villa Maria behavioral health outpatient clinics
- In-Home intervention
- Crisis Response Services (B-CARS)
- Safe Start - early screening, intervention and referral for children at risk of abuse and neglect.
- In-school mental and behavioral health consultation and treatment.
- Family support groups and other resources
- Home-based respite
- Treatment foster care
- Adoption services
- See http://bit.ly/cfsvolunteermap for a map of our child welfare and behavioral health programs around the state.
- Gallagher Services
- Safe Streets Baltimore - Sandtown-Winchester