Technical Writers are Needed! Help Build The Organization!
Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc.
FIELD08: Technical Writer
Official Job Title: Technical Writer
Division of Placement: Cyber Operations
Supervisor: Training Coordinator
Job Description: Technical Writers are a key position in the overall training process and operations of CI2. This writer is a skilled wordsmith that typically develops product manuals, how-to guides, website blogs, journal articles, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity. As a general voice of the training section, this writing position will be able to create excellent content for all CI2 personnel, partners, and the public. This will include blogging, manuals, and training content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
About Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc.
241 Schramm Loop, Stephens City, VA 22655, US
To protect life and property on the surface, deep, and dark webs by providing training and resources to cyber investigators and their organizations throughout the world to combat human trafficking, bullying, terrorism, and other nefarious crimes that affect society.
The Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc. or CI2 was formed by a conglomerate of industry professionals in the realm of cyber and digital forensics, intelligence collecting, and cyber security. Based in Stephens City, VA, the core mission of the organization is to provide the most advanced and up to date training, support, and knowledge of cybercrime investigations methodology, techniques, and resources to investigators, analysts, students, and support personnel throughout the world. This includes training and certification in cybercrime investigations, resources for investigations, and support to law enforcement, information technology, and private agencies around the globe.