Online Content Creation- Make Fun Videos
Family Services Division - Catholic Charities Baltimore
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Great option for those with basic video recording and editing skills, like students and others. We are looking for folks to make creative videos that can be used in activities for adults with intellectual disabilities at Gallagher Services. We're looking for content that is personable and friendly. Volunteers are asked to make a public YouTube channel to share their videos.
Check out a current volunteer, Michaela's channel for inspiration below:
About Family Services Division - Catholic Charities Baltimore
Central & Western Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21093, US
Family Services is a division of Catholic Charities of Baltimore, which includes nearly half of the agency's 80 programs. Catholic Charities of Baltimore is inspired by the Gospel mandates to love, serve, teach, and work for justice. We provide several categories of care and services to improve the lives of Marylanders in need: (1) behavioral, emotional and mental health, child welfare, special education, early childhood and family-development services (formerly Child & Family Services - St. Vincent's Villa, Villa Maria Schools, Villa Maria Community Resources, Center for Family Services). (2) care, training, and therapy for adults with intellectual disabilities (Gallagher Services). (3) violence prevention and interruption (Safe Streets Baltimore - Sandtown-Winchester).
Our services include:
- Villa Maria Schools - educational and clinical services for children with significant emotional, behavioral, and learning challenges.
- St. Vincent's Villa - residential treatment and diagnostic facilities for children with significant emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Villa Maria behavioral health outpatient clinics
- In-Home intervention
- Crisis Response Services (B-CARS)
- Safe Start - early screening, intervention and referral for children at risk of abuse and neglect.
- In-school mental and behavioral health consultation and treatment.
- Family support groups and other resources
- Home-based respite
- Treatment foster care
- Adoption services
- See http://bit.ly/cfsvolunteermap for a map of our child welfare and behavioral health programs around the state.
- Gallagher Services
- Safe Streets Baltimore - Sandtown-Winchester