Human Resource Professionals Needed! Virtual Opportunity!
Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc.
Official Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Division of Placement: Cyber Support
Supervisor: Human Resources Coordinator
Job Description: Human Resources Generalist connects many departments within a company by representing all its employees. HR Generalists manage the daily operations of HR departments by executing HR policies and procedures, initiating resource planning and recruitment, and maintaining interdepartmental communication. They also assist the training department in planning and implementing various training programs, take care of payroll and handle employee relations and exit procedures. Apart from these duties, an HR Generalist is also responsible for analyzing and maintaining attrition rate, internal promotions, employee evaluation and appraisals and complaints and grievances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and projections.
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
- Maintaining digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records.
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
Recommended Skills and Qualifications: The educational requirements for an HR Generalist depend on your industry and the size of your organization, but candidates should typically have a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or another related field. However, some employers may prefer candidates to have a master’s degree in human resources management. Some organizations might also look for applicants with advanced certification, such as Professional (PHR), Senior Professional (SPHR) or Global Professional (GPHR) in Human Resources.
About Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc.
241 Schramm Loop, Stephens City, VA 22655, US
To protect life and property on the surface, deep, and dark webs by providing training and resources to cyber investigators and their organizations throughout the world to combat human trafficking, bullying, terrorism, and other nefarious crimes that affect society.
The Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc. or CI2 was formed by a conglomerate of industry professionals in the realm of cyber and digital forensics, intelligence collecting, and cyber security. Based in Stephens City, VA, the core mission of the organization is to provide the most advanced and up to date training, support, and knowledge of cybercrime investigations methodology, techniques, and resources to investigators, analysts, students, and support personnel throughout the world. This includes training and certification in cybercrime investigations, resources for investigations, and support to law enforcement, information technology, and private agencies around the globe.