7 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Doing Good
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Job Description: Assists the Treasurer with Doing Good finances and financial records primarily by managing and leading the Finance Committee. This work includes strategic and action items. The Treasurer focuses on the numbers and the Asst. Treasurer manages the committee’s day-to-day activities and progress.
The Treasurer and Asst. Treasurer work closely together. This role serves on and manages the Finance Committee.
Time Involved: Approximately 3-4 hours/month.
● Work closely with the Treasurer who oversees the Doing Good finances and
● Lead the monthly committee meeting.
● Use Quickbooks and Google Drive.
● Handle the daily, hands-on financial activities of Doing Good.
● Assist Treasurer when needed such as for taxes (due May 15th ).
● Partner with other Doing Good committees in financial activities such as paying
invoices, informing of personal donations, and the selling of tickets.
● Apply for and maintain participation of Doing Good in two types of corporate
● Assist Treasurer with donation letters
● Research financial opportunities and information as needed.
Megan McInnis, President of the Board
The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating
"Doing Good" through volunteerism.
The vision of Doing Good is to be the conduit to educate and inspire cultural shifts toward community volunteerism.
The values of Doing Good are Inspiration, Authenticity, Integrity, Connectivity, Inclusivity, Quality, Support and a Personal approach.
About Doing Good
2324 ALTERAS DR, NASHVILLE, TN 37211, US
The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- Doing Good achieves this by providing marketing and public relations tools and opportunities to nonprofit and government agencies.
- Services provided focus on sharing volunteers' stories.
- The values of Doing Good are Inspiration, Authenticity, Integrity, Connectivity, Inclusivity, Quality, Support, and a Personal approach.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 8, 2022
- Financial Literacy
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4 hours/month
- All Doing Good volunteers are asked to live and work in the United States.