Volunteer Campaign Coordinator
MADIFF is in search of a forward-thinking Campaign Coordinator to join our mission.
The campaign coordinator will be central to the operations and success of our campaigns.
He/She will organize and coordinate different activities, manage public communications, and ensure all activities comply with the Strategic Plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle several administrative and clerical tasks
- Oversee project management of campaigns, making sure each team has what they need (creative, copy, etc.) to complete assigned tasks
- Prioritize projects within campaign & act as a go-to person for timeline updates
- Manage calendar of campaigns and surrounding activities, set due dates & regularly check on the progress of tasks
- Maintain communication with team members
- Respond to public inquiries and maintain records
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills, as well as an
- An eye for detail
5601 SEMINARY RD APT 911-N, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22041, US
Our mission is to help further the education of the less fortunate, especially orphans and those with disabilities.
MADIFF, in partnership with its constituents and associated organizations shall work to provide children with the tools, information, education, and resources to achieve an economic security.
MADIFF believes that investing in education is one of many ways to reduce poverty. Better educated people have a greater probability of being employed, consequently be economically more productive.