Grant Writing and Reporting
- Research grant opportunities that are in alignment with the organization’s mission and values. Support organizational leadership in developing an annual grants strategy.
- Assist with writing high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
- Work with organizational leadership to compile financials and data for grant proposals.
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develop and maintain a grant proposal calendar.
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals.
- Coordinate grant reporting requirements for each grant award and ensure all deadlines are met.
Certificates, recommendation letters and reference numbers are issued to those who volunteer.
5300 N Sheridan Rd, 503, Chicago, IL 60640, US
At iempoweru we foster partnerships with restaurants that combine culinary service of a traditional concept with the charitable roots of a nonprofit organization. We also function as a restaurant business that is designed to make a positive change in the lives of underprivileged people in need of personal, professional and educational development from all around the world
Personal, educational & professional development program