17 people are interested
Strategic Partnership Manager
17 people are interested
Time Commitment: 1-2 months (10-20 hours/week)
- Developing and maintaining business relationships and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive; identifying opportunities for new partnerships;
- Strengthening existing relationships and collaborations;
- Attending workshops; building professional networks;
- Enforcing legally-binding contracts;
- Developing and executing plans for strategic growth;
- Conducting market research;
- Synthesizing reports of business metrics;
- Negotiating contracts with strategic partners; and
- Attending meetings to serve as representatives of their organizations.
Day to day tasks
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
Apply here - https://www.remworks.dev/about-us/volunteer-with-us
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139, US
We are a data-science-driven developer jobs platform helping companies spin up their engineering teams in the cloud at the push of a button. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, we are a fully remote company of 10 people who help connect world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. We make the remote hiring journey easy and rewarding for both companies and developers. With RemWorks, companies can hire pre-vetted, USA-caliber remote software talent across 100+ skills in 3-5 days. We also democratize opportunities for remote developers from around the world by offering them high-quality software jobs with top US, Canadian and European firms. Our Developer Recommendation Engine uses AI to source, vet, match, and manage over a thousand developers worldwide. This, in turn, helps organizations save valuable time and resources as they build their dream engineering team in a matter of days.
When companies go remote, they get access to a planetary pool of engineers versus recruiting from a small pool of developers who live near their headquarters. They are not only able to hire higher-quality talent but also retain them for a more extended period.
But becoming a remote-first company isn’t that easy. Companies going for remote teams usually struggle with three things. First, although it’s easy to source average developers, it’s tough to find USA-caliber developers.
Second, it’s hard to evaluate and vet remote talent to figure out the best candidate. Organizations have a minimal idea about remote developers' fundamental skills and qualifications through a traditional resume. It doesn’t tell them enough about the foreign universities and the companies that a developer went to and worked for, respectively.
RemWorks’s approach is a vertically integrated solution that replaces traditional IT service company offerings with an AI-based platform. RemWorks has created the first and only Developer Recommendation Engine, a distributed team of developers sourced by software, vetted by software, matched by software, and managed by software.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 17, 2021
- Community Outreach
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research
- Business Development
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.