6 people are interested
College Student Looking for Experience?
ORGANIZATION: Crossroads Hospice- NEO
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Due to COVID-19, only home patients may receive volunteer visits at this time. The patients or their care givers have to be comfortable with such visits.
To adhere to safety protocol, volunteers must:
-Wear surgical mask-we will supply these for you.
-Take own temperature prior to visit. Temperature must be under 100 degrees.
-Use hand sanitizer before, after and throughout visit as necessary.
Have you ever wanted to be part of something bigger?
Volunteering for Crossroads Hospice will allow you to make your dreams a reality, and look great on a resume too!
Join our team of Ultimate Caregivers! Share your time with individuals in need by visiting local hospice patients in your community. We invite you to read, share photos, play music, visit with your pet and more!
If direct care isn't your thing, come help us out in the office! You can file, make calls and a variety of other tasks that make a difference!
Not only will you make a difference in someone else's live, but also your own!
Crossroads flexibility allows you to create your own schedule, and match your own interests! You decide how much of your time to give up each month depending on your schedule!
We work in 10 different counties all over Northeast Ohio, visiting patients wherever they call home (whether its their home, a facility etc); but we strive to keep our volunteers within 15 minutes of their own home.
About Crossroads Hospice- NEO
3743 Boettler Oaks Drive, Suite E, Green, OH 44685, US
Crossroads is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative and hospice care are viewed and administered...so that everyone can expect more. The Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care brand promise: *Crossroads offers more to elevate the end-of-life experience in very unique ways. *Expect highly attentive, hands-on care. We are always there for you before, during and after the need for palliative and hospice care.
We ask our patients to "Expect More" from us with one-of-a-kind programs like:
- Gift of a Day: Patients are asked, "If you had one day to live, what would you want it to look like?" Our staff, volunteers, and local businesses work together to bring these heart-warming "Gifts" to life.
- Evenmore Care: We have lower-than-average patient-to-staff ratio that allow us to see patients virtually every day. More patient contact means we can identify an increased or sudden decline and initiate our Watch Program
- Watch Program: Patients are closely monitored through multiple daily visits to better recognize when passing may be imminent, at which point we exhaust every effort to be by their side.
- Veteran Program: Honoring patients who served in the military to protect our country. Staff and Volunteers are educated and trained in caring for veterans at the end-of-life.
- Grief Recovery Program: A special 12 week program, led by our bereavement counselors, helps participants effectively cope with the pain caused by loss
- Same day admissions, we do the work for you!
- Staffed with our own employees 24/7
- Attended deaths are consistently well above national average
- DNR status not required to receive care
MassillonCrossroads HospiceMassillon, OH 44646
July 19, 2023
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- You make your own schedule!
- Annual Training, TB test/risk assessment and Flu shot (during flu season)