GO SEND ME GLOBAL
GoSendMe Global is a Christian not for profit charity that acts as the arm of the local churches in providing the training, administration, fundraising platform, and ongoing support and encouragement of missionaries serving around the world. Uniquely we do not assess or charge those we serve to cover the cost of these services. GSM relies on the Lord through the generous contributions of local churches, supporters and fundraising events. We work with those that minister in a vast array of areas including Anti-Human Trafficking, Orphan care, Construction, Sports ministries, Community Development, etc. As a result we are in great need of grant writers. If you have experience in this area and a passion to help God's servants as they serve around the world, we want to hear from you.
We ask that you agree to and affirm our "Simple Answers" document which includes our Statement of Faith, and can be found at https://bit.ly//simple answers.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Rob Casey, email@example.com
About GO SEND ME GLOBAL
PO BOX 913106, SHERMAN, TX 75091, US
GoSendMe Global is called to serve those who are serving Him. Our Vision is to see nationals reaching the nations and communities around the world transformed by the love of Jesus Christ.
How do we serve?
- recruiting, equipping, and training new missionaries, sending them around the world
- providing ongoing training, accountability, missionary care, and a fundraising platform
- recruiting and preparing short-term missionaries, teams, and interns
- providing church planting movements with training for pastors and ministry leadership
What else are we involved in?
GSM is constantly investing in community development strategies that result in the better future of those living in vulnerable, impoverished, or inhumane conditions. We work with locals in order to avoid a dependency on relief, serving in the areas of:
- at-risk youth
- anti-human trafficking
- children with disabilities
- clean water education and distribution
- community development training
- construction of housing/sanitation/educational facilities
- medical missions
- natural disaster and emergency relief
- orphan and widow care
- refugee camps
- sports camps
- teaching ESL
(Do please check out our website for a more thorough understanding our our organization, including our "Simple Answers" document.)