Do you experience in Estate Planning?
Acts 1:8 Ministry
The Estate Planner Volunteer will support and strengthen our estate planning program in order to grow awareness and raise support to further Acts 1:8 Ministry’s mission.
- Develop and grow the estate planning program including:
- Researching cost effective ways to market the program to large groups.
- Marketing the program to individuals and groups.
- Presenting an estate planning presentation to individuals and groups.
- Organizing and turning in the estate planning documents to the attorney in a timely manner.
- Researching grants to help grow the estate planning program.
- Connect and network with individuals and groups including churches, Christian groups, individuals, etc.
- Research new ways to network and connect with new people.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Detailed oriented
- Outgoing and cheerful disposition
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Suite skills
Education & Experience
We are seeking volunteers that have experience in charitable giving and estate planning, and a passion for sharing our mission: training Christians to evangelize through kindness. Estate planning certification and 5 years of related professional experience is preferred.
This part-time volunteer opportunity is located at our home office in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Remote volunteer opportunities available as needed.
Please contact Vickie Nell, Volunteer Coordinator, at Acts 1:8 Ministry; 920-494-2289 Ext. 301, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Acts 1:8 Ministry
2145 S. Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304, US
Training Christians to evangelize through kindness.
Founded in 2002, Acts 1:8 Ministry is a Christian non-profit organization that trains Christians to evangelize through kindness.
We offer a free Christian Kindness Program to churches, groups and individuals. Our program provides Christian Kindness instructions and ideas, along with follow-up support for every follower of Christ to become an effective evangelist through a simple method: kindness. We have currently worked with thousands of Christians in all 50 states in the United States and in 112+ countries.