Youth Program Facilitator
Season to Soar
- Virtual Opportunity
- Make a positive impact in the lives of 5th - 8th grade students in underserved communities by leading a fun and interactive youth development program that teaches youth about the importance of leadership, volunteering and global citizenship.
- Time Committment: 1 day per week
- Lead program activities for a classroom of 5th - 8th grade students
- A pre-established curriculum will be provided, but volunteers will have flexibility to add their own relevant activities if they would like to do so
- Facilitate classroom discussions and help students have fun and be engaged while learning the program content
- Maintain regular communication with the schools’ administrators and Season to Soar’s Leadership Team
- We are looking for volunteers for our Spring 2021(Jan-June) programs.
- Program will be held virtually one day a week during after school hours. Volunteer should expect each session to be about 1-2 hours.
- Program days are TBD and may vary between participating Chicago schools.
Experience (Preferred But Not Required)
- Experience working or volunteering with youth in a school, after school program, mentor program or similar preferred
- If you are interested but do not have past experience, please feel free to apply anyways. Training will be provided
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development