Content Designer, Program Committee
Season to Soar
Collaborate with committee members to lead strategic development and execution of all of Season to Soar’s programs.
Serve as the point person for enhancing the content and format of Season to Soar’s ongoing after school program, the Global Leadership Program.
Help plan and execute short term initiatives and programs related to Season to Soar’s mission to uplift underserved communities.
- Examples of short term initiatives in alignment with our mission that we have strived to implement in the past include:
- School supply give-away
- Creating and distributing covid care packages
- Connecting low income families with in-home internet.
- Ensure that the Global Leadership Youth Program is implemented successfully and delivering the desired impact for our school partners, parents and youth participants.
- Support development and revision of instructional content for middle grades global leadership program.
- Work in collaboration with the Outreach Committee members to establish and cultivate relationships with schools, youth organizations and other stakeholders within our target
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a school (Teacher, Principal Superintendent, Counselor etc.)
- Experience developing and managing youth programs or programs for nonprofit organizations
- Knowledge of current techniques and procedures used in the design and development of digitally-delivered curriculum. (Note: coding/technical software skills are not needed)
- Ability to gather and evaluate data to make recommendations for how to improve and differentiate curriculum between program years.
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development