Grant Writer, Budget and Fundraising Committee
Season to Soar
Make a considerable difference in the lives of middle school aged children in under-served communities! Leverage your skills to contribute to the work of Season to Soar’s Budget and Fundraising Committee.
12 - 24 month commitment preferred
2 Hours / Week, excluding meetings
- In-person meetings, where applicable and no more than 1 / month.
- Lead efforts on grant writing for Season to Soar
- Contribute to fundraising strategy through corporate relationships and grants
- Maintain regular communication with Committee
- Overall responsibility for grant strategy for the organization
- Overall 2-5 years experience in grant writing and corporate giving
- Prior Board experience preferred
- Experience with grant writing
- Experience with fundraising
- Excellent communication
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development