Are You a Veteran?
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
Are you a Veteran?
You share a common language, code of conduct and honor with our patients who have military history. Join the Seasons Hospice Volunteer Team and help veterans by listening to their life stories and taking part in recognition events. After a background check and training, we’ll pair you with hospice veterans in your area with flexible meeting times.
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
27355 John R Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071, US
- Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope
- Recognize that individuals and famlies are the true experts in their own care.
- Support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- Find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- Increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continiumn of care.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care provides hospice and palliative care to those with a life-limiting illness. Our team of physicians, registered nurses, social workers, spiritual care providers, hospice aides, trained volunteers and bereavement counselors use an interdisciplinary approach to address the physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the patients and families we serve.
- We promise to enhance the quality of time by managing pain and other symptoms that can dimish the character of a patient's remaining days, weeks, and months. And we promise that our patients and families will not feel alone.