23 people are interested
23 people are interested
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Lyrica Classic is a global 501c3 nonprofit music organization specializing in classical music and other forms of performing arts. We are committed to facilitating high-quality experiences and events in theaters and venues in North America, Europe, and other world stages. The mission of Lyrica Classic is to allow undiscovered music to find the recognition it deserves, and allow the public to evaluate the music in full and hear the works as the composer intended them.
Lyrica Classic was founded in 2019 and is looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
General Administrative Assistant's responsibilities include:
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Research needed contacts for the company's needs as composers, artists, and donors.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Research and Identifying grant funding opportunities and assist in grant applications.
- Research for international collaborators.
- Write newsletters to Lyrica's customers.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please write us a cover letter and send your resume to email@example.com
About LYRICA CLASSIC ENTERTAINMENT INC
6959 GOLDEN RING RD, ROSEDALE, MD 21237, US
The mission of Lyrica Classic is to allow undiscovered music to find the recognition it deserves, and allow the public to evaluate the music in full and hear the works as the composer intended them. Real artists, as well as good music, need its stage and use. We believe that only through quality performance can be given life to quality art! And through quality, we can attract new generations and bring them the love for classical music!
As a global 501c3 nonprofit music organization specializing in classical music and other forms of performing arts, we are committed to facilitating high-quality experiences and events in theaters and venues in North America, Europe, and other world stages. Focusing on less well-known and or contemporary music, we seek out and engage only top-caliber talents to deliver superior-level results and presentation of the music.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 12, 2021
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Business Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 2-5 hours per week
- If you are interested, please send us a short cover letter about why you are interested in working with us and your experience.