AKEEP Curriculum Developer Assistant
Curriculum Developer Assistant (bi-lingual Korean and English)
- Comprehend A-KEEP mission, programs, and projects either already existing, established, or in the pipeline
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines
- Track program development life cycles; ensuring that any problems are addressed when needed, and resolved quickly
- Manage and communicate with schools and off-site development support resources, including publishers and development vendors,
- Ensure successful implementation of projects
- Manage, create, and maintain documentation for compliance and accreditation purposes for all programs. This includes program binders, syllabi, textbooks, etc.
- Provide input to Course Catalog to reflect any revisions to program information
- Develop and formalize a robust quality assurance review process of all existing and new training programs
- Establish a process to review and include feedback from end of course surveys, and student evaluations for quality assurance and course maintenance processes
- Participate and assist with all scheduled events / BUD program to experience and comprehend an A-KEEP KSL-BUD Program and then build a relationship with staff, volunteers, and participating students
C/O Ala Commission on Higher Edu, P.O. Box 302000, MONTGOMERY, AL 36130, US
The nonprofit’s primary mission is to provide multicultural diversity education programs to the students and professionals of both Alabama and Korea. The secondary mission is to act as a Global Partnership Facilitator by bridging the differences between institutions and corporations of Alabama and Korea for local economic prosperity. AKEEP enables students, professionals, organization and corporations of Alabama and Korea to take full advantage of the opportunities of growing economic ties between the two regions, which are accomplished through AKEEP’s leadership programs and facilitation efforts.
We work with members of the community to enable students, professionals, organizations, and corporations of Alabama and Korea to take full advantage of the opportunities of growing economic ties between the two regions, which are accomplished through AKEEP’s leadership programs and facilitation efforts.
Areas of focus include:
- Cultural Diversity
- Youth Leadership
- Global LEadership
- Workforce Training
- Interpretation Services
AKEEP offers year-round opportunities for adult and teen volunteers to get involved. By volunteering your time you can:
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people
- Understand different cultures
- Build your resume
- Earn service hours
- Challenge yourself
- Make a difference in your community!