American Red Cross
To safely transport blood from Binghamton District collection sites to West Henrietta lab for processing and/or deliver blood or blood to hospital customers.
- Transport blood from Binghamton District collection site to Red Cross laboratory in West Henrietta.
- Transport finished blood or blood products to hospital customers as routine or "stat" deliveries.
- Pick up empty boxes from hospitals as necessary.
- Deliver supplies to blood collection sites as needed
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures as necessary
- Communicate with Red Cross staff on feedback from customers or any urgent issues.
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner as a representative of the American Red Cross.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About American Red Cross
620 E Main St, Endicott, NY 13760, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.