During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Social Ambassadors Description:
2. Comment on or reply to at least one post each week.
3. Share or repost at least one post each month.
4. If you're attending an Orange County Strides event (Kickoff, Strides, etc.), post about it at least twice. (Could be twice on Instagram, once on Facebook and once on Twitter, etc.)
5. During major seasons (Kickoff-August/September, October- Breast Cancer Awareness and National Survivor Day), share the template posts sent from Strides staff on all the social networks you use.
6. Be willing to be emailed about important posts to be shared and/or posted on your own accounts and follow through on these prompts.
1940 E. Deere Ave. Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives and diminishing suffering from cancer through reasearch, education, advocacy, and service
An Organization that funds cancer research, offers educational programs on prevention and early detection, services to cancer patients and survivors; Services and programs are supported by your contributions and conducted by volunteers.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
June 29, 2020