GAMES FOR LOVE
We are looking for a volunteer grant writer to help our organization help more children through our amazing programs. Our charity is 2 years old and experiencing dynamic growth and looking for experienced grant writers to write 1-2 grants per week with us. upu will be able to place us on your resume and use us as a reference. If your fundraising with us it can turn into a volunteer-to-paid role with our organization.'
Grant Writer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- You are a problem solver with Hands-on mentality.
- You want to learn and help in anyway possible.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis.
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely.
Games for love is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.