During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
We were looking for Program Directors to help lead the charge in our internship programs, WLFB Initiative and After School Accelerator.
* Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
* Develop sound, creative operation structures for implementation of programs
* Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
* Supervise all programs and personnel involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
* Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
* Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
* Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
* Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
* Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentation
- BA in related field of study
- 5 Years experience in related field
- Highly organized and self-motivated team player who is professional, creative, and takes ownership of responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive, professional, and friendly relationships with community members and partners
- Strong computer skills with a demonstrated familiarity of computer systems and ability to learn new development and radio specific programs as required
- Proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Proficiency in online platforms such as email, shared drives, mass communications, and databases
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently on complex communication tasks
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A high degree of confidentiality
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
42 Guy Lombardo Ave, Freeport, NY 11520, US
Our mission is aimed at serve aspiring young musicians in economically challenged communities, whom desire a career in the music industry.
Founded in 2014, MusicBreeds serves our communities youth having created programs such as our Afterschool Accelerator, internship placement program and annual scholarships. By offering a holistic, real world concept of learning our students experience balance as they evolve and mature not only in elite musicians, but leaders. MusicBreeds recently created our "We Lead For Better" initiative which aims to strengthen our communities of Black & Brown minds towards professional positions toward leadership and influence. We believe our next generation of leaders need a valiant support system to help them along a path filled with systematic biases & hardships.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
June 28, 2020