4 people are interested
Do you want to help others shop for a purpose? Volunteer in the Gift Shop
ORGANIZATION: MultiCare Health System
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Do you enjoy customer service? Or would you like to be the first to check out the latest merchandise to arrive in the gift shop?
We are looking for energetic, passionate volunteers to add to our Good Samaritan Gift Shop team. As a volunteer in the gift shop you will be performing retail related tasks. Some of these tasks include: providing assistance with merchandise, pricing, stocking inventory, assisting in daily operations, running the register and delivering orders to patients.
Proceeds from MultiCare gift shops benefit MultiCare programs and services through the MultiCare Foundations.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
401 15th Ave SEPuyallup, WA 98372
January 9, 2023
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We require all of our volunteers to commit to on 4 hour shift per week.