Marketing Team - Email Marketing Specialist for CrowdDoing
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
This role requires the individual to think creatively and work collaboratively with the creative design, marketing analytics, and technology teams in creating, launching and tracking email lifecycle programs. The ideal candidate is organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for reporting, analytics and digital applications.
- Day-to-day development and implementation of email marketing campaigns in support of the entire.
- Customer life-cycle to increase engagement, website traffic, and customer lifetime value.
- Develop relevant and appealing lifecycle programs and optimize email campaigns, landing pages and website content to increase conversions
- Work closely with creative designers and copywriters in designing email campaigns and landing pages.
- Work with developers to set up triggered email campaigns and tracking links.
- Coordinating content between editorial team and bloggers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
- Excellent organizational, writing and communication skills (writing/creative samples may be requested).
- Expertise in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency social media and digital video platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo,LinkedIn).
- Outstanding written English communication skills and persuasive ability.
- Strong internet research skills and resourcefulness.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing is a joint initiative of Reframe It Inc. and Match4Action Foundation that is focused on helping address the UN Sustainable Development Goals and beyond through micro-leadership, massively multi-disciplinary collaboration, and service learning to support social innovation and social enterprise to achieve systemic change. CrowdDoing manages skilled volunteers, micro-leadership volunteers, multi-disciplinary volunteers and groups of service learning volunteers through a 501c3 partnership to challenges of social innovation, the social enterprise sector, and systemic change.
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.