DONATE TO THIS
16 people are interested
Marketing Team - Blog post Content Writers for crowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
16 people are interested
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
We are looking for a Volunteer Content writer who can produce effective and unique website content, articles, blog posts, product descriptions and other online content on a wide range of industries and subjects.
- Create and write content such as articles, case studies, white papers, blogs, and online content.
- Write interesting/appealing product descriptions and create visualizations for it.
- Write content which is original, grammar error-free, and technically/conceptually clear.
- Self-reviews content before sending it for review for feedback and approval.
- Strong Organizational skill and reliable and detail oriented.
- Have the ability to learn fast and be flexible to perform tasks.
- Experience of writing content for various platforms - websites, social media, blogs etc.
- A confident communicator who is happy liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
- A team player who has a positive and collaborative approach to content creation.
- A proactive and creative individual who is full of ideas to improve our content offering.
- Creating content that adheres to clear brand tone of voice and style guides.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Strong English writing skills with fluency in spoken English.
- Hands on experience with MS Office & screen capturing tools is preferred.
- Self-learner who demonstrates a high learning curve to accept & work on the technical challenges.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
919 More opportunities with M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing8 Reviews
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 15, 2023
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 5 to 10 hours.