DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Marketing Team - Youtube Optimizers for CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
We're seeking a passionate, knowledgeable, and results-oriented YouTube SEO Strategist.
The right candidate will have a passion for great content and storytelling, a knack for writing compelling copy, as well as unearthing and acting on trends in data will be key.
- Stay informed on Google/YouTube algorithmic and industry changes and optimizations, inform teams across the organization of relevant news.
- Video editing and media handling.
- Creation of custom thumbnails and channel headers.
- Video uploading and scheduling. Playlists, end screens, cards, titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Monitoring live streams and comments.
- Tracking and reporting the performance of YouTube channels.
- Coordinating YouTube collaborations, cross-promotional activities, and influencer assessments.
- Staying informed of platform updates and utilizing new features.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to think critically, deliver data insights that drive the team's strategic priorities.
- Understand the importance of combining quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, presentation software, and experience in creating regular reports highlighting trends and extracting insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to analyze data and communicate it in digestible terms.
- Entrepreneurial instincts, hands-on attitude, and a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail and project organization.
- Experience working with other social media video platforms. (E.g. Facebook).
- YouTube Content ID and digital rights management workflows.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 21, 2024
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 5 to 10 hours.